Sunday, March 30, 2008

My wiki is listed on a site in Spain!! How cool!

I really am happy now! The coolest thing just happened this week! Our Spanish class wiki, sraburden.wikispaces.com, was mentioned by a teacher who blogs on Web 2.0 themes in Spain. I have a live feed so can see who has looked at my wikispace, and earlier this week when I looked at it, there were lots of hits from Spain and from Brazil. And when I looked to see what site they had come from, many had come from aula21.net/aulablog21, which when I followed it, was Paco Munoz de la Pena's blog. I will include more of his really cool stuff later. It is late and I need to go to sleep! Check it out for yourself if you'd like!!

1 comment:

TIP-The Innovative Parent said...

I love your wiki, the music is awesome. Thanks for visiting my blog and posting. Congrats to you and your students for being mentioned in Spain...way cool!